Here’s an instruction for users to reset their password in the SenSights application:
- At the login screen, look for the “Forget password” link and click it. This will take you to the password reset page.
2. Enter your email address that you used to register with SenSights and click “Submit”. A verification email will be sent to your inbox.
3. Check your email inbox and look for an email from SenSights Admin. The email will contain a password reset link. Click on this link to proceed with resetting your password.
4. Once you click on the password reset link, you will be directed to a new page where you can enter your new password. Make sure that your password is at least 8 characters long, and contains a combination of letters, numbers and special characters.
5. After you’ve entered your new password, click on “Submit” to complete the password reset process.
That’s it! You should now be able to access your SenSights account with your new password. If you have any trouble resetting your password, please contact SenSights customer support for assistance.