We are excited to announce that we have joined the AI Partnership Corp (AIP) network as one of their first affiliates.
LocateMotion and AIP are currently working on our first joint venture, AIP Central. Markitech, LocateMotion and AIP are developing a hub for all current and future affiliate partners to network, connect and collaborate on innovative AI projects. AIP Central will also provide users access to marketing services provided by the experts at AI Partnerships. Our expertise in healthcare AI will allow us to provide end-to-end digital health solutions for AIP, their affiliates and SME clients to help them navigate workplace health and safety in the current and post pandemic world.
About AI Partnerships Corp.
AI Partnerships Corp. is establishing an affiliate network of solution integrators and consulting companies. AIP’s objective is to provide affiliates with the resources to implement AI solutions for their clients. This will allow their clients to realize the competitive advantages associated with AI implementation.
The network will allow their solutions integrator affiliates to more readily and cost-effectively enter the AI market in order to serve SME clients by providing:
- Economies of scale for the AI products and services affiliates offer
- Support and assist in providing AI solutions to affiliates’ clients.
- Access to cloud-based AI solutions
- Sales and marketing support (lead generation)
- Certification Programs
- AI expertise
AIP is creating a global network of affiliates who will “use the resources and expertise of AIP to allow them to cost effectively implement AI solutions for their clients”.
AIP Central will facilitate their affiliates by providing:
- Resources: AIP Central will provide access to resources on a pay-per-use basis, not only allowing affiliates to have the same AI capabilities as larger companies, but also eliminating significant upfront costs.
- Data: The partnership network promises access to relevant data that will help SMEs clients scale anywhere at speed with remotely hosted operations.
- Leadership: AIP will provide access to AI expertise and tools to support AI implementation.
- Talent: The affiliates will have access to resources that will enable their SMEs clients to outsource AI and eliminate the need for SMEs to hire software engineers.
- Commercialization: AIP will help affiliates focus on supporting SMEs and assist these clients in determining their ROI from AI implementation.
Nauman Jaffar, LocateMotion (SenSights.AI) founder, states:
“At the core of LocateMotion is our diverse group of AI experts, who are passionate about what they do – utilizing technology to make healthcare more accessible. We love to collaborate and bounce ideas off of each other, which is why we’re honoured to join AIPs new affiliate network. Our team is so excited to collaborate with AIP to building better healthcare solutions and overall health experiences”
LocateMotion is the developer of SenSights.ai; an easy to use health intelligence platform that helps empower older adults’ aging in place via virtual care support services which they provide to caregivers, clinicians and patients alike. Our platform provides many important insights about health informatics via our mobile and/or desktop app. We offer 24/7 remote wellness monitoring. SenSights.ai also tracks the progression of early cognitive decline by capturing vitals, daily notes, medication effects, feelings, behaviour and finally assessing and suggesting virtual interventions based on risk levels.
Our users can share their profile for seamless communication of important routines, alerts as well as general well-being. Healthcare entities can also request access to their patients’ or employees’ health information, including a digital COVID19 screening test provided as part of the Safe2Work solution.
Read all about the LocateMotion contribution to the AIP hub and AI Partnerships’ launch plan at AIP Spotlight #2: LocateMotion (SenSights.AI).
Learn more about the network AIP building at aipartnerships.com
Follow us on LinkedIn at @LocateMotion for more updates.
Follow AIP at @AIPPartnershipsCorp.