Remote patient monitoring (RPM) technology has been a game-changer for the healthcare industry. It has enabled healthcare providers to monitor a patient’s vital signs and other health parameters from a distance, streamlining patient care and allowing for better health outcomes. RPM also helps healthcare providers to reduce costs, improve patient compliance, and provide better overall care.
RPM technology traces its roots back to the 1960s, when scientists first developed the concept of remote monitoring. The first iteration of the technology was developed in the 1970s, and was used to monitor the heart rate of astronauts in the Apollo space program. In the decades that followed, RPM technology evolved rapidly, as scientists successfully developed monitoring devices that allowed healthcare professionals to keep track of more and more complex vital signs.
The emergence of the internet in the 1990s marked a major milestone for RPM technology. It allowed for a dramatic expansion of the technology’s capabilities, as healthcare providers could now monitor patients from anywhere in the world. The internet also enabled the development of sophisticated software that could analyze data and alert healthcare providers of potential health problems.
Today, RPM technology has advanced to a point where healthcare providers can monitor virtually any health parameter from a distance. It is a major tool in the fight against chronic illnesses, as it allows healthcare providers to monitor patients remotely and intervene before a health issue becomes serious. RPM technology is also being used in a variety of other applications, such as elderly care and home health care.
It is clear that RPM technology has come a long way since its inception, and it shows no signs of slowing down. As the technology continues to evolve, it will become an even more powerful tool in the fight against chronic illnesses, and will help to improve the lives of millions.
Our RPM VIP membership offers:
- Access to SenSights Care RPM platform (telehealth visits, circle of care, medication reminders, health notifications, reporting)
- Contactless Vitals Screening powered by Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Access to Chronic Disease Management Programs
- Access to a Rapid startup model with fully supported CRM
- Access to our On-Call Care Team of Registered Nurses daily monitoring patients (RPM, CCM, PCM, RTM)
- Care Escalation & Reporting to the Doctor
- Medicare Eligibility check and Billing services for RPM, CCM, RTM codes
- Access to our Tech Support services (app onboarding, patient portal, device set up, training)
We are a North American-based startup that provides comprehensive capabilities for home care organizations to manage their senior care services using state-of-art AI and 5G technologies and allow for a greater independence. We are uniquely positioned as we are the only one with a combination of
- Ambient or Touchless Fall Detection
- Deviceless or Contactless Wellness Monitoring
- Comprehensive Mobile, Tablet and Web Solution for Seniors, Caregivers and Agency
- Complete Out-of-box Telehealth and Telemedicine Platform with integration with over 15+ smart devices and several leading EMRs/EHRs like PointClick Care, Cerner and many more in pipeline
- Over 40+ Data Scientists, Engineers and Medical Advisors to help integrate and improve digital transformation journey of our client with services, products and platform focused on senior market
We provide the best in class health platform for patient engagement, remote monitoring and virtual care. Patients are guided on smartphones, tablets and computers from preparation through recovery with the help of reminders, education and activity tracking. Providers can receive alerts, monitor patients and access analytics to deliver better care. Health systems use SenSights Care to improve patient satisfaction while reducing hospital length of stay, readmissions, and costs.
We would like to work with you to help you grow your business with our unique business model of sharing revenue with healthcare providers.
Book a consultation today to see how we can help digitally transform your healthcare organization at https://sensights.ai/contact-us/
Learn more about our SenSights Care Solution on http://sensightsrpm.com/